The Data Protection Act 1998 is the law which governs the processing of personal data held on living identifiable individuals.
Iconic Marshalling & Attendants Privacy Statement
The Iconic Marshalling & Attendants is fully committed to compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The following principles will apply when we handle your personal information:
- Your personal information is only processed with your knowledge
- Only information that we actually need is collected and processed
- Your personal information is only seen by those who need it to do their jobs
- Personal information is retained only for as long as it is required
- Decisions affecting you are made on the basis of reliable and up to date information
- Your information is protected from unauthorised or accidental disclosure
- Inaccurate or misleading data will be corrected as soon as possible
- Procedures are in place for dealing promptly with any disputes
These principles apply whether we hold your information on paper or in electronic form.